The Western Washington All British Field Meet is held on the grounds of the Saint Edward State Park located at 14445 Juanita Drive NE in Kenmore. The restored former Catholic seminary was built in 1931, had served students until 1976, and is now The Lodge at Saint Edward Park.
At the meet you will find:
- Over 50 classes of beautiful British cars vying for your vote as Best in Class
- British cars and motorcycles for sale
- Parts for your British car or motorcycle.
- Books, magazines, manuals, models, art, badges, and memorabilia
- Food trucks serving great food from Yummy Catch (Fish and Chips), Llama Fusion (Mexican fare), and Kona-Ice (shaved ice)
- ABFM Test where your questions about the Northwest British vehicle community will be answered
Spectator hours are from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
A Discover Pass is required to stroll the grounds of Saint Edwards State Park to view a great collection of Northwest British cars and motorcycles.
Please hang your Discover Pass on your rear-view mirror after arriving at Saint Edward State Park and before you get to the volunteers directing you where to park.
If you do not have a Discover Pass, purchase a yearly pass ($30.00) or a day pass ($10.00) from the Washington State Parks staff that will be on site.
DISCOVER PASS – Your ticket to Washington’s Great Outdoors
After entering the Saint Edward State Park entrance at NE 145th Street and Juanita Drive, follow the signs to where volunteers will direct you to the spectator parking area.
What’s At The Show?
Even though most people come to the All British Field Meet to view the cars and motorcycles displayed on the field, there are other areas to enjoy.
Looking for a British vehicle to drive home? Look no further than the For Sale area where you can dicker with the current owners. Check out registered vehicles that are for sale.
Looking for a part to get your British car back on the road? Check out what the Swap Meet vendors have been hoarding over the years. Yes, the Swap meet is back after being displaced by limited space during the Seminary remodeling project.
We wouldn’t like to see you go home on an empty stomach. Check out the food trucks to keep those grumblings down.
- Yummy Catch will have Fish and Chips
- Llama Fusion will have Mexican related food items
- Skagit Kona Ice will have Hawaiian shaved ice treats
- Scotsman Espresso will have coffee and other refreshing drinks
Members of local car clubs are here to answer questions about the Northwest British vehicle community. Limited quantities of regalia and Information about products or local vendor services is also available at the ABFM tent.
Peoples Choice Voting
Vote for your favorite car or motorcycle displayed on the field. Return your ballot to the ABFM Tent by 1:00 PM.