May 1 — Online Registration Opens
Online Registration is open for business so you can:
- Register your car or motorcycle to display on the field.
- Reserve space to sell your car or motorcycle to someone who will take it for a drive.
- Buy a ticket for the Friday Night Social. A $20.00 ticket provides you with barbequed pork or chicken sandwich, one side, one soda or water, and one raffle ticket.
- Purchase Regalia before midnight June 26. Pick up your regalia purchases at the Friday Night Social or at the ABFM tent on the Day Of Show.
- Donate to Food Lifeline to support our community and help your club win the coveted Food Lifeline trophy.
June 26 — Regalia Orders Close
Online regalia purchasing closes at midnight on June 26.
July 16 — Online Registration Closes
Online registration closes at midnight on June 16. The next chance to register is at the Friday Night Social from 6:00 to 8:00 PM on July 22 or at the Registration tent from 8:00 to 10:00 AM on August 21. The registration fee is $50.00 to either show or sell your vehicle. The entry fee to register a motorcycle will stay at $20.00.
July 22 — Friday Night Social
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Come to the Friday evening party at Saint Edward State Park to pick up your registration packet and enjoy food, beverages, and conversation with other British car enthusiasts. Take a chance to win a raffle item and/or just come out and swap tales or other quaint stories with fellow lovers of British cars and motorcycles. For the price of $20.00, you receive a meal from the Yummy Catch food truck, one soda or water, and a raffle ticket.
You have not registered yet, but don’t want to stand in line to register Saturday morning? We will have registration open 6:00 – 8:00 Friday evening so you can spend your morning detailing your vehicle. However, the cost to register Friday night is $50.00.
July 23 — Day of Show
Saturday is the big day where you can:
- Register your vehicle if you waited until the last minute.
- Display your pride and joy in a show where fellow British car and motorcycle owners and visitors will vote for their favorite vehicle in over 60 classes of British vehicles.
- Buy your next project to restore or sell your fine British vehicle in the Vehicle For Sale area.
- Enjoy fresh food from a variety of food trucks.
The schedule for entrants begins at 8:00 as no one is allowed on the grounds except for volunteers.
7:30 am – 8:00 am
Only WWABFM staff, club volunteers, and helpers are allowed on-site to set up the event.
8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Setup Swap Meet area
- Setup the Vehicles for Sale area
8:00 am – 10:00 am
Vehicle placement on the field and “Day of Show” registration.
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Swap Meet is open for business
- Vehicles for Sale is open for business
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
The WWABFM Booth is open! A limited amount of event regalia is for sale at the booth so order your Regalia items before midnight on June 26. Several clubs will have Regalia for sale at their club tent.
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
British vehicles are on display. Vote for your favorite car in its class.
Balloting Deadline for all voting
Vehicles are allowed to exit the showgrounds.