Spectator Parking Update!
To stroll the grounds of Saint Edward State Park and view the outstanding British vehicles on the field and interact with their owners, a Washington State Parks Discover Pass is required. Bonus? There is no parking fee… and if you have a yearly pass, you can also enjoy:
- More than 100 developed state parks
- More than 350 primitive recreation sites, including campgrounds and picnic areas
- Nearly 700 water-access points
- Nearly 2,000 miles of designated water and land recreation trails
- More than 80 natural areas
- More than 30 wildlife areas
When You Arrive
If you already have a Discover Pass, hang it from your rearview mirror when you enter the park and a volunteer will direct you to the parking area.
If you don’t have a Discover Pass you will be directed to Park staff where you can purchase either a Day Pass ($11.50) or a Discover Pass ($35.00) which is good for one year.
For more information or to purchase a pass, visit Discover Pass.
You do not need a Discover Pass if you already have one of the following passes, a disability placard, or disability license plates.