Spectating at the Show
The Western Washington All British Field Meet is held on the grounds of the Saint Edward State Park located at 14445 Juanita Drive NE in Kenmore. (Map) The restored former Catholic seminary was built in 1931, had served students until 1976, and is now The Lodge at Saint Edward Park.
At the meet you will find:
- Over 50 classes of beautiful British cars vying for your vote for Best in Class and People’s Choice awards
- British cars and motorcycles for sale
- Parts for your British car or motorcycle.
- Books, magazines, manuals, models, art, badges, and memorabilia
- Food trucks serving great food from Yummy Catch (Fish and Chips), Llama Fusion (Mexican fare), and Kona-Ice (shaved ice)
- ABFM Test where your questions about the Northwest British vehicle community will be answered
Enjoy the show from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Make sure you vote for your favorite car or bike in their class and vote for the Best of Show. Make sure you vote and return your voting sheet to the ABFM tent by 1:00 PM.
There is no cost to enjoy the show, but you must have a Discover Pass to stroll the grounds of Saint Edwards State Park to view a great collection of Northwest British cars and bikes.
Please hang your Discover Pass on your rear-view mirror after arriving at Saint Edward State Park and before you get to the volunteers directing you where to park.
If you do not have a Discover Pass, purchase a yearly pass ($35.00) or a day pass ($11.50) from the Washington State Parks staff that will be on site.
DISCOVER PASS – Your ticket to Washington’s Great Outdoors
Expand the map and click on the blue buttons that describe the various areas of the event.
What’s At The Show?
Even though most people come to the All British Field Meet to view the cars and bikes displayed on the field, there is the For Sale area where you can buy a car or bike that you can show next year or find a missing part or some British memorabilia from one of our vendors.
Are you looking for a British car or bike to drive or ride home? Look no further than the For Sale area where you can negotiate with the current owners. Check out the registered vehicles that are for sale.
Are you looking for a part to get your British car or bike back on the road? Check out what the Swap Meet vendors have been hoarding over the years.
We wouldn’t like to see you go home famished. Check out the food trucks to keep those grumblings down.
- Llama Fusion will have Mexican-related food items
- Scotsman Espresso will have coffee and other refreshing drinks
- Skagit Kona Ice will have Hawaiian shaved ice treats
- Yummy Catch will have Fish and Chips
Members of local car clubs are here to answer questions about the Northwest British vehicle community. A limited quantity of regalia items and Information about products or local vendor services are also available at the ABFM tent.
Vote for your favorite car in its class and the car or bike you would like to drive or ride home. Return your ballot to the ABFM Tent by 1:00 PM and receive a ticket for a chance for a prize during the award presentations.
News Flash! Return your ballot to the ABFM test before 1:00 and receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win a special prize. You must be present to win.