Registration will open for business on May 1 so you can:
- Register your car or motorcycle to display on the field.
- Reserve space to sell your car or bike to someone who will take it home and enjoy it as much as you have.
- Purchase a ticket for the Friday Night Social. A $20.00 ticket buys you;
- Two Pieces of Fried Fish
- One Side
- One Soda or Water
- One Auction Raffle Ticket
- Purchase Regalia before midnight on June 16. Pick up your regalia purchases at the Friday Night Social or the ABFM tent on the Day Of Show.
- Donate to Food Lifeline to support our community and help your club win the coveted Food Lifeline trophy.
Regalia Orders Close
Mail-In Regalia orders must be postmarked by June 15.
Purchasing Regalia items online will close at midnight on June 16.
- Mail-in registrations must be postmarked by July 1.
- Online registration will close at Midnight on July 6.
The next chance to register is at the Friday Night Social from 6:00 to 8:00 PM on July 12 or at the Day of Show registration tent from 8:00 to 10:00 AM on July 13. The Day of Show registration fee to show or sell your first car is $50.00. The fee to show or sell an additional car is $20.00. The initial entry fee to register or show a bike is $35.00. The fee to show or sell a bike is $20.00.
Friday Night Social
July 12 – 6:00 pm – dusk
Come to the Friday evening party at Saint Edward State Park to pick up your registration packet and enjoy food, beverages, and conversation with other British car and bike enthusiasts. Make a bid on many of the raffle items or just come out and swap tales or other quaint stories with fellow lovers of British cars and bikes. For $20.00, you receive a fish and chip meal from the Yummy Catch food truck and a drink (soda or water).
If you have not registered yet, but don’t want to stand in line to register on Saturday morning? We will have registration open 6:00 – 8:00 Friday evening so you can spend your morning detailing your vehicle.
Day of Show
July 13 is the big day when you can:
- Register your vehicle if you wait until the last minute.
- Display your pride and joy in a show where fellow British car and motorcycle owners and visitors will vote for their favorite vehicle in over 60 classes of British vehicles.
- Buy your next project to restore or sell your fine British vehicle in the Vehicle For Sale area.
- Enjoy fresh food from Yummy Catch fish and chips, Llama Fusion Mexican food, Kona-Ice Hawaiian ice, and Scotsman Espresso offering coffee and refreshing drinks.
The schedule for entrants begins at 8:00 as no one is allowed on the grounds except for volunteers.
7:30 am – 8:00 am
Only WWABFM staff, club volunteers, and helpers are allowed on-site to set up the event.
8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Setup Swap Meet area
- Setup the Vehicles for Sale area
8:00 am – 10:00 am
- Vehicle placement on the show field.
- Day of Show Registration
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Swap Meet is open for business
- Vehicles for Sale is open for business
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
The WWABFM booth is open! A limited amount of event regalia is for sale at the booth so order your Regalia items before midnight on June 16. Several clubs will have Regalia for sale at their club tent. Kids, stop by the WWABFM booth and get a free poster and sticker!
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
British vehicles are on display. Vote for your favorite car in its class and the car or bike you would like to drive home.
Deadline to return all entrant and spectator ballots to the ABFM Tent.
Volunteer to help in breaking down and stowing the show “stuff” into the ABFM trailer.
Vehicles are allowed to exit the showgrounds.