The best British car show in the Pacific Northwest
Entering your British car or bike in the All British Field Meet car show is a great way to spend the day, joining hundreds of other enthusiasts showing fine British cars and motorcycles.
If you need a part to get your car or bike on the road again or are looking for memorabilia, head to our vendor area. If you want to join us but don’t already have one, check the For Sale area where a car or bike is waiting for you.
You can register either online or by mail to:
- Show or sell your British car or bike
- Sell extra parts left over from your last restoration project
- Purchase Regalia
- Donate to Food Lifeline
- Purchase tickets for the Friday Night Social
Previous Event Photos
Car Show Parking
While parking at the show is free, everyone must have a Discover Pass. If you already have one, great, otherwise purchase a $11.50 Day Pass or a $35.00 Annual Pass on the day of the show. Check out Discover Pass for more information and the benefits of having one.
- The Roadster Factory, a 48,000-square-foot facility in Armagh, Pennsylvania known for specializing in classic British sports cars, particularly Triumphs, was reported as a total loss […]
- The National Motor Museum at Beaulieu has started the year with news that it has reached the £50,000 mark with its Sunbeam 1000hp restoration campaign. […]
- Inspired by Team Car No. 2, the most famous, valuable, and iconic Bentley in the world, the Bentley Blower Jnr is a collaboration between The […]