Online registration opens April 1 and closes at midnight on July 14. In addition to registering your car or motorcycle to show on the field, with the online option you can also:
- Reserve space to sell your car or motorcycle;
- Reserve space to sell parts, books, memorabilia, and merchandise;
- Purchase Shirts, Pins, Coffee Cups, Umbrellas or Dash Plaques (Regalia orders close June 17th);
- Donate to Food Lifeline; or
- Purchas tickets for the Friday Night Social
- Enter up to four vehicles
- Payment options include PayPal or other Credit/Debit cards
The registration form has new functionality and is in test mode until registration opens on April 1. Please help us test the new system by “registering” for the ABFM. Please note that all payment options are blocked and that all test registrations will be removed prior to registration opening on April 1.
Use the Feedback page to let us know if you have any problems or questions.
Register By Mail
If you would rather use snail-mail to register for the event, your registration must be postmarked by July 12th.
Register at the Friday Night Social or Day of Show
If you miss the June 16th deadline to register online or the July 11th mail-in postmark date, you can register either at the Friday Night Social from 6:00 to 8:00 or Saturday morning from 8:00 to 10:00. However, the cost to register is $50.00.