April 1, 2018 — Online Registration Opens
Online Registration is open for business so you can:
- Register your car or motorcycle to display on the field.
- Reserve space to sell your car or motorcycle to someone who will take it for a drive.
- Sell parts that you have collected over the years or have left over from an earlier restoration.
- Sell your memorabilia that is gathering dust over the years.
- Buy your tickets for the Friday Night Social. A $15.00 ticket provides you with a fish & chips or fish taco meal and refreshment on the menu.
- Purchase Regalia before July 1. Pick up your purchases at the Friday Night Social or at the ABFM tent on the Day Of Show.
- Donate to Food Lifeline to support our community and help your club win the coveted Food Lifeline trophy.
July 15, 2018 — Online Registration Closes
Online registration closes at midnight. The next chance to register is at the Friday Night Social from 6:00 to 9:00 PM on July 20th or at the Registration tent from 8:00 to 10:00 AM on July 21. The registration fee is $50.00 to either show, sell or for the swap meet. The entry fee to register a motorcycle will stay at $20.00.
July 20, 2018 — Friday Night Social
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Come to the Friday evening party at Saint Edward State Park to pick up your registration packet and enjoy food, beverages, and conversation with other British car enthusiasts. Take a chance to win a raffle item and/or just come out and swap tales or other quaint stories with fellow lovers of British cars and motorcycles. For the price of $15.00 you receive a fish & chips or fish taco meal with one drink and a raffle ticket. Register online before June 1 for a chance to win the $100.00 Early Bird Drawing.
July 21, 2018 — The Day of the Show
Saturday is the big day where you can:
- Register your vehicle if you waited until the last minute to see if the sun is shining and there is no rain in the forecast.
- Display your pride and joy in a show where fellow owners and visitors will vote for their favorite vehicle in over 60 classes of British vehicles.
- Buy your next project to restore or sell your fine British vehicle in the Vehicle For Sale area.
- Buy the part that you have looked for or sell parts you have collected over the years in the swap meet area.
- Enjoy fresh food from a variety of food trucks.
The schedule for entrants begins at 8:00 as no one is allowed on the grounds except for volunteers.
7:30 am – 8:00 am
Only WWABFM staff, club volunteers and helpers are allowed on-site to setup the event.
8:00 am – 9:00 am
Setup for the Town Square Swap Meet and Vehicles for Sale areas.
8:00 am – 10:00 am
Vehicle placement on the field and “Day of Show” registration.
9:30 am – 3:00 pm
The Town Square Swap Meet and Vehicles for Sale are open for business.
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
The WWABFM Booth is open! A limited amount of event regalia is for sale at the booth so order your Regalia items before July 1. Several clubs will have Regalia for sale at their club tent.
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
British vehicles are on display. Vote for your favorite car in its class.
Vehicles allowed to exit the showgrounds.