April 1, 2017 — Online Registration Opens
Online Registration is open for business so you can:
- Register your car or motorcycle to display on the field.
- Reserve a space to sell your car or motorcycle to someone who will keep it bright and shiny and take it for a drive when the sun comes out.
- Sell parts that you have collected over the years or have left over from an earlier restoration but will never use, or memorabilia that is gathering dust.
- Buy your tickets for the Friday Night Social. A $15.00 ticket provides you with a fish & chips or fish taco meal and refreshment on the menu.
- Check out the good-looking Regalia offerings from the All British Field Meet store before July 1 for pick-up at the Friday Night Social or on the Day of Event.
- Donate to Food Lifeline in your club’s name to support our community and help your club win the coveted Food Lifeline trophy.
July 15, 2017 — Online Registration Closes
Online registration closes at midnight. The next chance to register is from 8:00 to 10:00 AM on July 22. The registration fee is $50.00 to either show, sell or for the swap meet. The entry fee to register a motorcycle will stay at $20.00.
July 21, 2017 — Friday Night Social
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Come to the Friday evening party at Saint Edward State Park to pick up your registration packet and enjoy food, beverages and conversation with other British car enthusiasts. Take a chance to win a raffle item and/or just come out and swap tales or other quaint stories with fellow lovers of British cars and motorcycles. For the price of $15 you receive a fish & chips or fish taco meal with one drink and a raffle ticket. Register online before June 1 for a chance to win the $100.00 Early Bird Drawing.
July 22, 2017 — The Day of the Show
Saturday is the big day where you can:
- Display your pride and joy in a show where fellow owners and visitors will vote for their favorite vehicle in over 60 classes of British vehicles.
- Buy your next project to restore or sell your fine British vehicle in the Vehicle For Sale area.
- Buy the part that you have looked for or sell parts you have collected over the years in the swap meet area.
- Enjoy fresh food from a variety of food trucks.
7:30 am – 8:00 am
Only WWABFM staff, club volunteers and helpers, all requiring passes, are on-site to set-up the event.
8:00 am – 9:00 am
Set-up for the Town Square Swap Meet and Vehicles for Sale areas.
8:00 am – 10:00 am
Vehicle placement on the field and “Day of Show” registration.
9:30 am – 3:00 pm
The Town Square Swap Meet and Vehicles for Sale are open for business.
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
The WWABFM Booth is open! As only a very limited amount of official event regalia is for sale at the booth, order your Regalia items before July 1. Several clubs will have their Regalia for sale at their club tent as well.
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
British vehicles are on display. Vote for your favorite car in its class.
Vehicles allowed to exit the show grounds.